Young Education Professionals-Twin Cities
Google Group Posting Guidelines
All postings to the Google Group are moderated by the YEP-Twin Cities Leadership Team. Any member may post a message to the Google Group if it fits into the guidelines below. In some cases, which are noted below, the posting may be more appropriate for the Young Education Professionals-Twin Cities LinkedIn group.
Wherever mentioned below, “education” refers to policy, research, or practice in the field of education at any level, and also includes youth and workforce development. This definition encompasses work focused locally, nationally, or internationally, though regional limitations are sometimes indicated.
Acceptable Google Group Posts
- Job/internship postings related to education
- Upcoming local events related to education in the Twin Cities
- Calls for involvement in research projects or papers focused on education
- Requests for volunteers on education-related endeavors
Unacceptable Google Group Posts
- Any postings not related to education
- Sales emails of any kind, even those related to education
- Upcoming events that are not in the Twin Cities
- Recently released research/information focused on education (The LinkedIn group is the appropriate venue for this communication.)
- News/blog articles or podcasts unless directly related to YEP-Twin Cities promotional items (The LinkedIn group is the appropriate venue for this communication.)
***Repeat postings about the same job, event, etc. will be rejected unless the post is YEP-Twin Cities sponsored.*** If you are looking for volunteers or job applicants on a regular basis for the same position then we allow for new postings every six months. We recommend making it clear in those postings that you are often looking for volunteers/applicants and that people can contact you at any time to check in.